Login to cPanel and create a brand new database that will be used for Perfex CRM installation.
You can check this tutorial how to setup MySQL database in cPanel if you are not familiar with how to configure database, if you are not using cPanel the best is to perform few researches how to create database via your active control panel if you are not familiar with.
- Login to cPanel by accessing www.yourdomain.com/cpanel and navigate go MySQL Databases, note that this step may vary and in some hosting providers can be different.
- Create database.
- Create user and set up user password. (write down the username and the password because needs to be re-used later)
- Add the user to the database by selecting the database and the username.
- Make sure you have checked All privileges when adding the user to the database.
- Basic settings are your company details which can be entered once you logged in to the dashboard and navigate to Settings->General.